Saturday, July 6, 2013

a big sale!!! or...bad for me, good for you (part two)

Here's your sneak peek at everything that's up for sale.

You can contact me ahead of time if there's something you've got to have, and I'll arrange with the Hubs to meet you ahead of the sale date and you can pick it up. (and any other treasures you decide you must have.) If not, take your chances and wait till July 20th. I'm advertising everywhere because it's all got to go, so don't miss out!

Who: Stellar Junk; stellarjunk@hotmail.com / Stellar Junk on Facebook

What: A BIG FURNITURE SALE! Bigs and smalls galore.

Where: Cubesmart; 3651 Alafaya Trl, Oviedo, FL

When: July 20th starting at 9 AM

Why: Cause it's got to go! Care for more details? Read this post.



Here's a look inside the storage unit...

(I'm slightly horrified to show this, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It's gotta go, so I must show.)




Some things are in great shape and are ready for you to re-sell on your time, or keep for your own home. Like these items..























Some of the other stuff was on my to-do list. The projects vary from needing hard-core rehabilitation to just a little TLC.  I'll note below what needs more work.



good shape, just dirty and ugly! I wanted to repaint them in teal and put them with a big farmhouse table.



headboards only, no slats or sideboards.


Sometimes I get a little attached.


Structurally sound, just scratched up and in need of refinishing.


I heart these. Boo hoo.




 

Oops. I mean "PLANT table" not telephone table. Oh well.






The dressers are fine, drawers worked last time I opened them...they're just dirty as heck at this point!



Here are some of the smaller items I've collected over time. I've even included some inspiration for some of the pieces if you are thinking "Why the hell would anyone try to sell that? Or why would someone buy that in the first place? (like I did...) Well, I'll blame Pinterest, and you can blame me. It's the circle of junk.






 











why sell a window? here's my window inspiration shots:

  


tiny tables for sale...



tiny end table inspiration...

Rusty ol' chicken feeder....and a little inspiration for it.

  



 Remember that chippy door back up top? She wants to grow up to be just like these...



 


and how about some free scrap wood? Just take it away and get crafting some cute signs like these.

Like I was going to do...someday...*sniff*  *sniff*



and then make these!



Or how about an old crib spring repurposed like below?




 Or a shabby ladder given another life like this?






 I realize some of it doesn't have pricing. If you are interested, I'm happy to entertain your offers. The only things I am remotely firm on are the things with prices on them. Other than that, you can deal with my Hubby on the 20th, who like I said earlier, will probably just give everything away because he hates this storage unit situation (payment) so much. Email me at stellarjunk@hotmail.com...and share, share, share! Please share this blog post with anyone you think might enjoy coming to the sale.

Thanks friends, see you there. (Maybe! Remember, I'm on bed-rest. So...probably not. lol)

Jess
















9 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having to clear everything out. I know how much work went into your finished pieces. Best of luck with your sale. If it makes you feel any better, I have a lot of stuff I need to clear out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn! I want all of it, but I'm in Texas. Pooh!

    Hope your bedrest is peaceful and all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!!! I saw this on FB - I live close to where you're holding this sale... I might need to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I wish I lived closer! But then I'd have to clear out my overcrowded stash to fit more in ;). Hope it goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I do wish I was living closer, as I would have liked a whole load of what you have at such reasonable prices.. I do hope they all go to good homes and quickly so you can relax and wait for that baby to make its journey with you... good luck and lots of hugs, janzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess- I sent you a message on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you're killing me! i wish i was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this... I might have to raid your stash... wish I could get to it sooner! Then you can guide me in transforming it because we all know I need serious help. ;) You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the sale...Do you still have any of these pieces left? I love the red and white flower chair. And a few of the other things.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, LOVE your comments! Let's hear 'em!